Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Program Benefits
MAZDA Certified Pre-Owned Program Benefits
People have been talking a lot about certified pre-owned vehicles in Mentor. What are they? They’re like a step above a used vehicle, with extra protections to ensure you’ve picked a winner of a vehicle. The Mazda certified warranty covers a lot of things, including Mazda CPO roadside assistance. Mazda of Bedford is going to go into detail about all of it!
MAZDA Certified Pre-Owned Warranty Details
If you’re thinking about buying a Mazda CPO vehicle and bringing it home to Cleveland. This is what you can expect when you do that:
- A 12-month/12,000-mile CPO Vehicle Limited Warranty(1) gives you immediate peace of mind once you buy your vehicle.
- The 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty(2) is still in effect in pretty much all circumstances, keeping you protected in the long run.
- Zero deductible on covered repairs will certainly save your wallet some stress.
- 24/7 Mazda CPO Roadside Assistance has you and qualified family members covered in the United States and Canada.
- A 160-point detailed inspection means your vehicle has had a good look at it by the pros.
- AutoCheck® Vehicle History Report(3) lets you buy with confidence, knowing what’s up with your car’s health.
Why Buy CPO from Our Dealer in Bedford?
If you’re looking for a certified pre-owned vehicle near Cleveland, you’ve probably seen some Mazda dealerships in your day. What makes us so special? We’ve got a couple highlights, but we really pride ourselves on our ability to put you first in the sales process. That, combined with our vast selection, really puts an emphasis on what we have to offer. This is what else we can offer you:
- Specials on new and used vehicles alike
- A location that’s close by to Beachwood and Parma
- Competitive prices and financing options, even if your credit isn’t the best
- So much more!
We’ve Got Your Back in Bedford
Now that you know the facts about buying a certified pre-owned Mazda, we’d love to help you bring the perfect vehicle home. Our sales team is ready to help you out on our lot or on our contact form. No matter how you reach us, we’re ready to serve you.
1 Whichever comes first. See your Mazda Dealer for Limited Warranty details.
2 Whichever comes first from when the vehicle was originally purchased as new. See your Mazda Dealer for Limited Warranty details.
3 Subject to all Experian & Experian Automotive Buyback terms and conditions.