Join a Winning Team at Mazda of Bedford
A strong commitment to customer satisfaction has permitted Mazda of Bedford to become recognized as a professional leader in automotive sales and service. Success and growth in the future are dependent upon our ability to sustain this superior reputation. The collective strength of our customer satisfaction team is derived from the individual effort and dedication of every employee.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in the automotive sales and service industry and want to join a great team, apply today at Mazda of Bedford!
Automotive Sales – New & Pre-Owned (The Famous Bedford Automile)
Something FANTASTIC is happening at Mazda of Bedford and we will soon be breaking ground for a brand new state of the the art MAZDA RETAIL EVOLUTION facility. Due to an unprecedented rate of growth we will be seeking two motivated individuals with or without sales experience to join our winning team.
If you are looking to improve yourself, are self motivated, and have excellent communication skills this may be the opportunity for you.
• An aggressive pay plan with first year earning potential of 50k+
• 401k retirement plan (with dealer match)
• Paid vacations
• Full benefits package including (Medical, dental, and vision coverage)
• Fast paced, friendly, and exciting work environment
• Employee owned and operated
• Extensive off lease and returning customer base available
• Multiple years of brand growth
No auto sales experience required, but is preferred. We offer professional on site and ongoing training.
• Retail, sales, or customer service experience
• Technology based sales experience a big plus
• Basic computer skills
• Must be motivated
• Communication skills
All inquiries will be held in strict confidentiality. Please email your resume to: email@example.com
**Position available as of 03/25/19